Compare to the active ingredient in Nicorette® Lozenge*
Nicotine Polacrilex Lozenge
Stop Smoking Aid
FOR THOSE WHO SMOKE THEIR FIRST CIGARETTE WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF WAKING UP.
If you smoke your first cigarette MORE THAN 30 MINUTES after waking up, use Nicotine Polacrilex 2 mg Lozenge.
LOZENGES, 4 mg Each
TO INCREASE YOUR SUCCESS IN QUITTING:
1. You must be motivated to quit.
2. Use Enough – Use at least 9 Nicotine Polacrilex lozenges per day during the first six weeks.
3. Use Long Enough – Use Nicotine Polacrilex lozenges for the full 12 weeks.
4. Use With a Support Program as directed in the enclosed User’s Guide.
- not for sale to those under 18 years of age
- proof of age required
- not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, L.P., distributor of Nicorette® Lozenge.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR FULL PRODUCT USES, DIRECTIONS AND WARNINGS.
RITE AID, 30 HUNTER LANE,
CAMP HILL. PA 17011