New American Foods, LLC of Methuen, MA is under your own accord recalling various packaged goods simply because they contain undeclared milk. Those who have an allergic reaction or severe sensitivity to milk risk serious or existence-threatening allergic attack when they consume the product.
Product was distributed at stores through the U . s . States. The merchandise was distributed from 2/1/16 to 10/30/17.
The recall includes the next retail packaged products. The recall includes ALL Best Before Dates.
- CVS Gold Emblem Chocolates Pinto Beans 2.25oz (64g) UPC: 0504428576601
- CVS Gold Emblem Chocolates Espresso Bean 5oz (142g), UPC: 050428513583
- CVS Gold Emblem Chocolates Covered Ginger root 9oz (255g), UPC: 050428540220
- CVS Gold Emblem Chocolates Berries 8oz (227 g), UPC: 50428 54100 5
- Chocolate Break Chocolates Pinto Beans 2.75oz (78g), UPC:024354650049
- Sea Condition Chocolate Break Chocolates Ginger root 9oz (255g), UPC:024354501006
- Sea Condition Chocolate Break Chocolates Powerberries 9oz (255g), UPC: 024354501105
- Hannaford Excellent Pinto Beans 2.75oz (78g), UPC: 041268206414
- Market Basket Chocolates Espresso Bean 3oz (85g), UPC: 049705168240
- Market Basket Chocolates Almonds 11oz (311g), UPC: 049705169650
- Weigels Chocolates Pinto Beans 2.75oz (78g), UPC: 024354705206
No illnesses happen to be reported up to now.
The recall was initiated after New American Foods, LLC received notification from your supplier GKI Foods of the recall because of undeclared Milk allergen present at nighttime chocolate. Consumers who’ve purchased these products are advised to eliminate the merchandise. Consumers with questions may contact New American Foods, LLC at 978-682-1855, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.