Liver warning: The product contains acetaminophen. The utmost daily dose of the method is 6 tables (3,000 mg) in 24 hrs. Severe liver damage can happen for
- greater than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hrs
- along with other drugs that contains acetaminophen
- 3 or even more alcoholic drinks every single day while using the the product
- with every other drug that contains acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you’re not sure whether a medication contains acetaminophen, ask a physician or pharmacist.
- if you’re allergic to acetaminophen or the inactive ingredients within this product.
Ask a physician before use for those who have
If you’re taking bloodstream thinning drug warafin
Stop use and get a physician if
- discomfort will get worse or lasts greater than ten days
- fever will get worse or lasts greater than three days
- new signs and symptoms occur
- redness or swelling exists
This can be indications of a significant condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
Ask any adverse health professional before use.
Repel of achieve of kids.
Overdose warning: In situation of overdose, get medical help or speak to a Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical assistance is crucial for adults and for children even though you may not notice any signs or signs and symptoms.